If you think you would like to join our team (hair, beauty or reception) and you have got what it takes, then we would be delighted to hear from you. We may not have a vacancy at the time but will be happy to put you on file.
What is an Apprenticeship?
On an Apprenticeship program you will be employed full time by Hair and Beauty for Everyone. This means that you will carry out the majority of your training ‘on-the-job’, allowing you to build up a realistic commercial experience.
10 Attributes Needed to Become a Hairdresser
- Artistic flair and an interest in fashion
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent appearance
- A cheerful and outgoing personality
- Good time keeping
- Reasonably numerate and literate
- A willingness to train and attend courses
- You’ve got to want to be a hairdresser