Hair Colour Services Explained
Full head foils / high and low light foils
- This method helps to create texture and movement to a hairstyle.
- This method only covers 50% of the hair.
- A good way of blending natural colour with multiple depths and tones, encourages a more subtle regrowth.
- We recommend that you come back every 8-12 weeks to maintain the quality of your colour.
- This process includes foiling across your parting and both sides around your face, leaving the back of your hair un-coloured, we recommend this service as a way of refreshing any previous colour.
- Enhances your natural highlights and tones.
- This covers just the parting area of the head.
- This is a good way to put a few colours lightly through the hair or just to break up a block colour.
- This is a nice, quick and easy way to freshen up the hair with a simple tone and depth.
- It lasts up to 8 shampoos.
- Gives intense shine.
- Washes out evenly.
- This is a great way to add colour to the hair.
- Gives a luxurious shine and multi-tonal effect.
- Lasts up to 16-24 washes.
- A way of experimenting with different tones and shades.
Full head tint/permanent
- This service is the best way to permanently hide white hair.
- For clients with a permanent colour looking to re-touch any areas where your natural colour/white hairs have begun to grow through.
- Balayage is a freehand technique for highlighting hair in which the colour is painted on to create a graduated, blended effect
- This is a low maintenance colour service as the regrowth lines are softer and less noticeable
- This technique is extremely versatile as you can achieve as soft or as bold an effect as you would like
If you are unsure of what you would like, we are happy to discuss and advise you on all aspects of hair with our free consultations.